Real estate PR is inherently about storytelling.
Real estate impacts people’s lives, shapes their interactions and colors their experiences. For us it’s a penchant for emphasizing quality news and content. For clients, it’s knowing what will draw the audiences’ attention in the best way to showcase their corporate announcement, new development, model or property.
A development client, for example, might focus on local coverage during the initial entitlement process, and then pivot to telling a national story during leasing to attract residents or retailers.
Here’s what we do:
- Develop smart content that is useful to a clients’ key audiences.
- Identify the best news hooks for media pitching and content development.
- Understand how the media operates allows us to and get inside how a reporter thinks.
- Focus on a variety of audiences through both a business-to-consumer or business-to-business lens.
- Make social media an integral part of the PR program.
Social media has presented builders, developers and investors with a new platform to directly reach and interact with audiences in ways traditional media platforms can’t. Clients can receive real-time audience feedback, and push content directly to personal devices.
Word of mouth is still a very powerful tool, especially in real estate, but just as everything else, this too is now happening online. Real estate marketing needs to include a digital strategy that incorporates brand, web design, search marketing and online lead generation.